Monday, 21 September 2009

Back to uni and Beauty Survey

Hi guys,


So today I was back to uni after being on placement for a whole year.. it's kind of back down to earth with a bang! However it is in the city and is shopping heaven... I managed to pick myself up some Rimmel goodies today which I shall review once I've had a chance to wear them tomorrow. Im now off uni for 2 days as we don't have alot of classes in the first week.. score! Today I wore this cute new blazer I got from Dorothy Perkins for £30..

This is such an awkward photo but no1 else was in my house to take a pic!! The skinnys are from topshop and the polkadot top is from H&M. I also had the cutest boots on from primark and an accesorize necklace but they are out of shot :( I also didn't get a makeup shot as my camera SUCKS and made me look like a ghost! I really should invest in a new one... This is my lovely new bag from Florence and Fred at Tesco.. I needed a new big bag for uni for all my books and I really love this one! Only £15!!



my makeup was as follows..


GOSH primer.. Im going to do a review on this soon...



Mac Mineralize Satinfinish in NW20.. this is nearly finished trying 2 finish it up.. have a bottle of trusty studio fix fluid.. does anyone know if I can take the top off of my Satinfinish and put it on the Studio Fix fluid?I don't know if it will work but Iv lost my pump for the new bottle..


Benefit Boi-ing concealer to cover up the spot I woke up with today.. I only ever get spots at certain times of the month its like a warning sign!!!


Lots of Rimmel Sexy curves mascara.. I love it


Urban Decay Zero eyeliner... I usually don't wear black during the day but iv lost BOTH my Stash's from UD which I much rather prefer for during the day. New one on shopping list!


Benefit highlighter from the big beautiful eyes palette all over lids didn't want to be heavy on the shadow today..

Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose


NARS Dolce Vita lipstick.. this is about to runout I am NOT happy! I may need a new 1 soon...


I stole this survey from Emily (Beauty Broadcast). We were to post a "face of the day" picture along with the survey....



This is just a random picture I found before a night out... I can't remember exactly what Im wearing but I have on the cheryl cole eyelashes (loveeee) and Mac Saint Germain lipstick with NARS turkish delight over it, a beautiful combo! I don't wear it often as its quite bright but its perfect for a night out teamed with dark eyes....


DAILY MAKEUP SURVEY

1. What time did you do your makeup today?
9 am
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
hmmm... Rimmel blush maybe?? £4
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
SPOT near chin
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
Nope
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
Had some toast for breakfast
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
went a bit overboard with the blush but I toned it down lol
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Not at all as it was just casual everyday makeup
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
definately eyes
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
eyes!!!!
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?

eye makeup again.. especially eyeliner it makes my eyes pop..
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
i really like neutral - golds, browns, plums.... black for nights out
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
liquid
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
makeup first, i tie my hair away from my face!
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
i just threw some things in my uni bag.. blush and lipstick..
15. When did you finish your makeup?
9.30 am


Thankyou lovlies! :D
Ashley x

6 comments:

  1. I start back at uni next monday, I love the florence and fred bag! i've been looking for a big bag for all my uni books too so i'm definately going to have a look for this one!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should get it, iv had so many compliments and it was so cheap! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog!
    (p.s. i think you would look great in ysl's lingerie pink lipstick!)

    Anyway, I read in MakeupbyMel that you would be willing to send an Amiercan GOSH darling lipstick? i've been craving it for so long! would you want to do a swap? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ makeupgirlierene... awww thanks! Iv tried out lingerie pink before but didn't buy it probably because of the price! But I will maybe invest in it soon! Yep I would like to swap. Iv been swaplifted before on makeupalley so Iv not done it since. Send me a mail... missashley88x@googlemail.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, Love the bag just what I need, a trip to Tescos maybe required haha :)
    Feel free to say hi or leave me a comment xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag, may have to visit Tesco to get one for myself x

    ReplyDelete